FORESEA was giving a webinar on their first call closing september 21, 2016 – following parts are worth to be mentioned:
- Both marine energy and offshore wind and both systems, subsystems or components are eligible for the program.
- You may apply for testing up to one year in one of four given test sites located in north-western Europe. (note: It might be necessary to establish a business in the respective country of the test site.)
- The tests shall start as soon as possible i.e. late 2016 or beginning of 2017 and a minimum TRL 5 is requested and to be verified.
- Most important to quickly establish your dialogue with the test center that you wish to corporate with, so one can get the exact conditions straight for your specific case.
- Next call with similar requirements expected in about 4-5 months. A total of 3-4 calls are expected to be released.
For more details please check the call for application and watch the webinar