Patrik Möller, CEO, Corpower Ocean, was appointed to the OEE Board of Directors which was announced in a press release yesterday by Ocean Energy Europe. The new appointments will be tasked with uniting the sector behind a strategy to build an ocean energy industry in Europe.
The elected Directors are:
- Tony Lewis, Beaufort Professor Emeritus, MaREI
- Patrik Möller, CEO, Corpower Ocean
- Kieran O’Brien, European Director, Carnegie Clean Energy
- Pablo Ruiz-Minguela, Head of Wave Energy, Tecnalia
- Andrew Scott, CEO, Scotrenewables Tidal Power
- Jochen Weilepp, Board Advisor, Schottel Hydro
- Oliver Wragg, Commercial Director, EMEC
Ocean Energy Europe also elected two co-presidents, Simon De Pietro (DP Energy, Ireland) and Laurent Schneider-Maunoury (Naval Energies, France). They will set the industry’s strategy in the coming years, as it aims to deploy pre-commercial farms in European waters.